If you can think of a useful site that should be listed here and isn't please let us know using the feedback page.
- amazon.co.uk / amazon.com - Always a good place to start looking for gifts online.
- iwantoneofthose.com - Gadgets and gift ideas
Another good source of unusual and innovative gifts - probably mainly one for the boys
- girlsstuff.co.uk - Something Different
Just to keep things balanced a site full of gift ideas for girls.
- indiebride.com - A site for the independant-minded bride.
A good independant site with articles, interviews and a very active discussion forum
- Wedding Forum - A UK based wedding forum site with Wedding Forum, Wedding Bulletin Board, Wedding Messages, Wedding Planning, Wedding Exhibition Calendar, Wedding Chat Room, Wedding Astrology, Wedding Horoscopes, Wedding Discussion Board.
- Hitched.co.uk - A UK based wedding web site with help and advice on everything from the proposal to the honeymoon
- BBC H2G2 (Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxay) - an unconventional guide to life, the universe and everything
There are a number of amusing and informative entries and discussions relating to wedding etiquette and wedding lists here.
- The Alternative Wedding List - A variety of gifts to a number of charities so your guests can make donations that change lives.
If WhatToGive doesn't fulfill your charity wedding list needs then this might be worth a look.
- UK Top Wedding Sites - U.K. & Ireland Wedding Guide to Sites and Services.